Sprayon Electric Motor Degreaser
Sprayon Electric Motor Degreaser 539g EL703
Sprayon EL703 Electric Motor Degreaser instantly penetrates and removes dirt, oil, grease, wax and moisture from electrical equipment and machinery. Formulated to clean and degrease electrical equipment that is energized or when there is a residual electrical potential from a component such as a capacitor. EL703 evaporates completely, leaving no residual film. The aerosol is equipped with an extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
Product should be used in a well ventilated area. Saturate area to be cleaned until all grease and
dirt are thoroughly wet. Let it soak for a few minutes and then wipe clean with rag. After dirt has been
wiped away, allow to air-dry. In extreme cases, a second application may be necessary. NOTE: May
harm certain plastics, elastomers and air-dry painted surfaces. Test product on non-essential similar
material prior to application
Switches, relays, communicators, transmitters, tooling, antenna insulators, molds, motors, machinery and equipment, controls, printed circuits, fuse holders, oscillators, and radar equipment.
- Leaves no residue
- Dielectric strength: 39,500 volts
- Non-flammable, non-chlorinated
- Prevention : Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have
been read and understood. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye or face protection.
Wear protective clothing. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe
dust or mist. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Response : Get medical attention if you feel unwell. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical
attention. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty
of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. If skin
irritation occurs: Get medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for
several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If
eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
- Storage : Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Disposal Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and
- Supplemental label elements : DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by
deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. WARNING:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
This product has no reviews yet.