Devcon provides a comprehensive range of metal repair epoxy formulations designed to repair and prevent the common failures associated with mechanical power transmission. Devcon's cold-applied epoxy putty offer a rapid and reliable alternative to welding and machining techniques that are typically required for conventional repairs.
Worn and damaged shafts can be repaired in situ, limiting the downtime and lost production costs that can be incurred. Bearing housings can be repaired using high performance, non-rusting Titanium Putty, providing in-situ and emergency repair solutions that can extend the lifetime of your equipment and return machinery to service in a fraction of the time.
Devcon's cold-curing epoxies are formulated to offer long-term erosion and corrosion protection and have the ability to bond to a variety of metallic surfaces, including cast iron, aluminum, and steel.
Devcon's range of metal epoxy will:
- Mend and reconstruct shafts with damage or scoring
- Safeguard vulnerable areas from corrosion
- Fix oversized keyways
- Shield surfaces from corrosion pitting
- Reconstruct bearing locations without machining
- Adapt existing bearing seats
- Fix or substitute low-friction bearing surfaces
- Revamp ball joint housings
- Adjust pins in oversized housings
- Securely position bushes in damaged locations
- Restore elongated coupling bolts/dowel locations
- Reconstruct drive surfaces