Permatex 80078 Anti-seize Lubricant 236G
Permatex 80078 Anti-seize Lubricant 236g
Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant is a heavy duty, high temperature lubricant that prevents galling, seizing and corrosion during assembly and assures easier disassembly. Also reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. The product contains a refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants that can be used on slow moving parts. Meets or exceed the requirements of Military Specification Mil- A-907E.
A highly refined blend of aluminium, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly. Temperature range-60°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant ideal for marine use. Non-aerosol version meets Mil Spec A-907E.
- Effectively lubricates assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures
- Suitable for service up to 870°C (1,600°F)
- Reduce corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Permits easy disassembly of parts exposed to heat or corrosive environments
- Brush-top aerosol available
- Spark plug threads installed into aluminum heads
- Exhaust manifold and engine bolts
- Anchor pins on brake assemblies
- U-bolts and spring bolts
- Lubricates and permits easy disassembly of assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures, such as boiler and oven parts, jet engines, and industrial turbines.
- Hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean mating surfaces before application
- For best results, apply to clean, dry surfaces.
- Clean surfaces with Permatex Brake & Parts Cleaner.
- Wire brush any loose surface rust.
- Apply Anti Seize to the parts that require protection.
- Reassemble parts using normal torque values.
- Wipe off excess material.
- Clean brush on aerosol product to make future applications easier.
- Clean parts of excess material with disposable towel.
- Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8 and 28C (46 and 82F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range.
This product has no reviews yet.