Permatex® Pneumatic-Hydraulic Sealant
Permatex® Pneumatic/Hydraulic Sealant
Permatex Hydraulic/Pneumatic Sealant is a single
component, high viscosity anaerobic pipe sealant material.
The product cures when confined in the absence of air
between close fitting metal surfaces. Permatex
Hydraulic/Pneumatic Sealant locks and seals high-pressure
fluid power systems with tapered fittings.
- Contains no fillers or particles
- Will not contaminate fluid systems
- Will not foul valves
- Will not clog fine filters and screens
- Has excellent solvent resistance
- Easy disassembly
- Hydraulic line fittings
- Brake fittings
- Transmission fluid fittings
- PTO fittings
- Air conditioning fittings
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake container well before using.
- Clean surfaces to be sealed with Permatex Brake &
- Twist off white overcap and snip nozzle to desired size
- Apply sealant to male threads in a sufficient quantity to fill
all engaged threads.
- Assemble and wrench tighten.
- This product works best in thin bond gaps.
- Very large thread sizes may create large gaps which will
affect cure speed and strength.
- Parts may be returned to service in four (4) hours when
cured at 75°F
- Wipe off any material outside the joint with a dry cloth.
- Clean hands with Permatex Fast Orange® hand cleaner
or soap and water.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in
unopened containers at a temperature between 8° to 28°C
(46° to 82°F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at
the lower half of this temperature range. To prevent
contamination of unused product, do not return any material to
its original container.
This product has no reviews yet.