Loctite SI 595 RTV Adhesive Silicone
Loctite Si 595 Rtv Superflex Adhesive Silicone 300ml
- Fixture Time Temperature : 30 °C
- Viscosity : Medium, thixotropic
- Key Substrates : Ceramic, Composite, Glass, Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel, Plastic
- Color : Clear
- Curing Type : Room temperature vulcanizing (RTV
- Application : Potting, Coating or Sealing
LOCTITE SI 595 is a clear, 1-part, thixotropic, room temperature vulcanizing, acetoxy silicone vulcanizing compound paste sealant with an acetic acid odor. It is designed as an excellent adhesive sealant for mechanical assemblies. Typical applications include electrical insulation, protection of leads from mechanical shock, trim bonding, and sealing of ductwork, vents, flues, doors, and windows.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 51 for use with plastic materials and components used in food equipment not exceeding +204°C.
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperature cycling, UV light and ozone
- Designed for superior bonding and sealing properties to most surfaces (not recommended for concrete)
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber seal
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.® E257711 - Plastics & Components
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Seals out moisture and contaminants
- Fills large cracks and seams
- Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking
TYPICAL ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE
Silicones provide excellent environmental resistance due to
their unique chemical structure and the inherent properties of
Directions for use
- For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and
free from grease.
- Full performance properties will develop over 72 hours.
- Moisture curing begins immediately after the product is
exposed to the atmosphere, therefore parts to be
assembled should be mated within a few minutes after the
product is dispensed.
- Excess material can be easily wiped away with non-polar
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.