Loctite SI 587 RTV Silicone Sealant Blue
Loctite SI 587 Rtv Silicone Sealant Blue
- Temperature : -75 - 500 °F
- Viscosity : 13000 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Color : Blue
- Curing Type : Room Temperature Vulcanization (RTV) Cure
- Application : Gasketing or Sealing
LOCTITE® SI 587 is a metallic blue, thixotropic oxime silicone paste used for gasketing and sealing applications in plant maintenance and various sized OEMs. As a formed-in-place gasket/sealant, it has been designed to give outstanding performance in typical automotive gasketing applications. This product is typically used in applications up to +500 °F (+260 °C).
- Excellent resistance to automotive engine oils and adheres to a wide range of substrates
- Excellent adhesive for bonding and repairing fabricated silicone gaskets
- Used in applications up to 500 °F (260 °C)
- Enhances load bearing & shock absorbing characteristics of the bond area
Registered to NSF Category P1 for use as a sealant where
there is no possibility of food contact in and around food
Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.® E257711 -
Plastics & Components
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.