Loctite SI 586 Copper Brass Thread Sealant
Loctite 586 Copper and Brass Thread Sealant
- Viscosity : Medium
- Color : Red
- Curing Type : Anaerobic
- Application : Thread sealing
LOCTITE 586 is a high-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product cures slowly and provide a high-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It exhibits excellent characteristics on brass and is also suitable for copper. It will not creep, shrink or block systems by shredding.
- High-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings
- Slow cure time
- Especially suitable for copper and brass fittings
- Provides high-pressure seal
- Locks connection against vibration loosening
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.