Loctite 545 Pipe Thread Sealant
Loctite 545 Pipe Thread Sealant 50ml
- Temperature : -65 - 300 °F
- Viscosity : 14500 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Color : Purple
- Curing Type : Anaerobic
- Application : Thread sealing
LOCTITE 545 is a pipe thread sealant designed for locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings. It is specially formulated to offer high lubricity for easy assembly and removal. Recommended for fine threaded fittings as used in hydraulic and pneumatic installations and small fittings in general. Suitable for fittings up to 50 mm in diameter including pneumatic and hydraulic fittings.
- Excellent solvent resistance
- ABSSM approved
- CFIA approved
- Contains no fillers or particles that could contaminate system fluids, foul valves, or clog fine filters and screens
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.