Loctite 499 Instant Adhesive
Loctite 499 Super Bonder Instant Adhesive Gel 20g
- Shear Strength, Grit Blasted Steel : 3000 psi
- Temperature : -65 - 180 °F
- Viscosity : High
- Key Substrates : Rubbers, Plastics and Metals
- Color : Clear
- Curing Type : Humidity
- Application : Bonding
LOCTITE 499 is a translucent, colorless, 1-part, high viscosity, moisture-cured, ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive gel. It is a general-purpose adhesive suitable for applications where heat resistance is required. It is formulated to resist thermal cycling and also exhibits superior resistance to humidity.
- Suitable substrates rubbers, plastics and metals
- Resists thermal cycling
- Superior resistance to humidity
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.