Loctite 493 Instant Adhesive
Loctite 493 Instant Adhesive 28.3g
- Viscosity : Very low
- Key Substrates : Metals , Rubbers and Plastics
- Color : Clear: Ultra Clear
- Curing Type : Humidity
- Application : Bonding
LOCTITE 493 is a transparent, colorless, methyl-based instant adhesive that is particularly suited to bonding metals. Other materials bonded include plastics and rubbers, as well as polyolefins (in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239). This general purpose adhesive offers a fixture time of 10 - 30 secs. It is available in 50 g and 500 g pack sizes.
- Particularly suited to metals
- Also bonds plastics, rubbers and polyolefins
- 10 - 30 secs. fixture time
- colorless and transparent
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.