Crc Soft Seal 350g - 3013
Crc Soft Seal 350g - 3013
SOFT SEAL is a long term indoor/outdoor corrosion inhibitor for machined surfaces and assemblies subjected to long periods of storage or adverse shipping conditions. It displaces moisture and provides a transparent, amber waxy film for heavy protection of parts, equipment and machinery.
SOFT SEAL provides protection from heat, humidity and corrosive atmospheres. Ideal for protecting equipment during shipping even when exposed to salt spray and other corrosive conditions.
CRC Soft Seal provides a dry transparent, amber waxy film for heavy protection of parts that will
not wash or wipe off even in severe conditions. It is a premium heavy-duty, long-term,
indoor/outdoor corrosion inhibitor for machined metal surfaces and assemblies subjected to long
periods of storage or adverse shipping conditions. It is highly resistant to humidity, salt water
and spray, chemicals and corrosive atmospheres.
CRC Soft Seal is suitable for the protection and storage of electrical circuits and components,
heat pump exterior units and condensers, metal parts and assemblies, alloy extrusions, dies
and moulds, battery terminals and connectors. It protects for up to 2 years when exposed to
severe salt spray conditions.
- Seals out moisture and corrosive contaminants
- Forms a dry, transparent, amber film which is highly resistant to humidity, salt water and
- Never becomes brittle and will not craze
- Will not attack plastic, rubber, paint or insulation material
- Easy re-application over existing film and/or clean surfaces
- Easily removes with CRC Brakleen or mineral spirits
- Withstands 400 hours of salt spray test
- Temperature Range -20 to +100°C
- Shake can well before using.
- Mask area to be sprayed.
- Best results are obtained when the can temperature is above 16°C, do not heat above
- Spray in light even coats from a distance of 30-40cm.
- Additional coats for heavy film may be applied after each coat hardens.
- To remove CRC Soft Seal use CRC Brakleen or mineral spirits.
Extremely flammable aerosol, combustible liquid. Keep away from naked flames, electrical
appliances/lights, lighted cigarettes, etc. Store in a cool, well-ventilated area. When handling,
DO NOT eat, drink or smoke. Keep containers securely sealed when not in use. Always wash
hands with soap and water after handling. Dispose of empty containers safely. All unused
product should be disposed of in conformance with local and HSNO regulations, do not
contaminate water supply.
Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 50°C. Exposure to high temperatures may cause can
to burst. Do not place in direct sunlight or near any heat source. Aerosol cans will conduct
electricity. Keep away from all live electrical sources including battery terminals, solenoids,
electrical panels and other electronic components. Failure to observe this warning may result in
serious injury from flash fire and/or electrical shock.
Swallowed – Do not give milk or oil. Do not give alcohol. Not considered a normal route of entry.
Skin – Flush skin and hair with running water (and soap if available). Remove any adhering
solids with industrial skin cleansing cream. DO NOT use solvents. Seek medical attention in the
event of irritation.
Eyes – Immediately hold the eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously for at least 15 minutes
with fresh running water. Ensure complete irrigation of the eye by keeping eyelids apart and
away from eye and moving the eyelids by occasionally lifting the upper and lower lids. Transport
to hospital or doctor without delay.
Inhalation – Remove to fresh air. Lay patient down. Keep warm and rested.
This product has no reviews yet.