Super Lube Heat Sink Compound
Super Lube Heat Sink Compound is a non-curing silicone paste, blended with thermally conductive, fine metal oxide powders. It will not harden, dry out or melt, and aids in the efficient transfer of heat away from electronics and electrical components.
It can be used in temperatures from -40°F to 500°F (-40°C to 260°C)
- Blended with thermally-conductive fine metal oxide powders
- Non-toxic formula does not harden or melt
- Does not reach to rubber or plastic
- Temperature range from -45 degrees F to +500 degrees F
- High dielectric strength
- Excellent heat transfer efficiency
- Viscosity stable
This product has no reviews yet.