Permatex 80279 Throttle Body Carb & Choke Cleaner
Permatex 80279 Throttle Body Carb and Choke Cleaner 340g
Permatex Throttle Body Carb & Choke Cleaner is a blend of solvents specifically formulated to dissolve and clean the residue deposited on carburetors and chokes during the normal operation of a motor vehicle or other gasoline engine powered equipment. VOC compliant in all 50 states.
- Super jet spray cuts and removes grease and varnish
- OEM certified
- Oxygen sensor safe
- Improves engine performance
- VOC (50 state) compliant
- Throttle Bodies
- Manual and automatic chokes
- Heat risers
- PCV valves
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Provide adequate ventilation.
- Shut engine off.
- Protect painted surfaces from overspray.
- Shake can thoroughly before use. Note: There is no ball agitator inside the can. For best results, aerosol can should be at room temperature before spraying.
- Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface for open area cleaning, or 5 inches using the extension tube provided for hard to reach areas, press the nozzle and discharge the product on the assembly.
- Carburetor: Spray carburetor inside and out covering all parts. Repeat application if necessary.
- Automatic Choke: Mark indicator plate before removing. Spray directly into choke housing on spring and other parts. Repeat application if necessary. Wipe dry. Reinstall parts with indicator plate in original position.
- Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8 and 28C (46 and 82F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range.
This product has no reviews yet.