Permatex 80075 Chain Lubricant Spray
Permatex 80075 Chain Lube Specialty Lubricant 141g
Permatex Chain Lube is a clear, oily liquid aerosol that cleans,
lubricants and protects all types of roller chains that operate
under exposed conditions. The product dispenses as a foam for
thorough and efficient coverage, which continues to penetrate
the chain assembly as the foam subsides, forming a film of high
lubricity. This film has excellent cohesion and adhesion to the
metal surfaces, is not tacky and is extremely water-repellent.
- Cleans, lubricates and protects
- Foam application for better coverage and penetration
- Repels water
- Does not attract sand, dirt or dust
- VOC compliant
Permatex Chain Lube can be used on all types of chains:
- Chain saws
- Chain Drives
- Farm equipment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Note: Do not apply while chain assembly is in operation.
- Provide adequate ventilation.
- Remove dirt or grease from surface to be lubricated with
Permatex Brake & Parts Cleaner.
- Shake can thoroughly before use. Note: There is no ball
agitator inside the can. For best results, aerosol can
should be at room temperature before spraying.
- Using the spray extension tube provided, dispense a
bead of Permatex Chain Lube foam the full length of the
chain. Manually advance the chain on its sprockets while
applying the product to ensure total coverage of the
- Turn can upside-down and spray to clear nozzle.
- Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in
unopened containers at a temperature between 8 to 28C
(46 to 82F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the
lower half of this temperature range.
This product has no reviews yet.