MOLYKOTE 1000 ANTI-SEIZE THREAD COMPOUND PASTE
MOLYKOTE 1000 Paste Features & benefits
• Can be used over a wide range of temperatures (-30°C/-22°F to +650°C/1,202°F)
• High load-carrying capacity
• Enables nondestructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
• Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt retightening and loosening processes
• Good corrosion protection
• Solid lubricants
• Mineral oil
• Powdered metal
Suitable for bolted joints that are subjected to high temperatures up to 650°C (1,202°F) and to corrosive effects – and that after assembling and the initial operation, have to be retightened or disconnected. In order to ensure constant pre-stressing forces, uniform and steady coefficients of friction of the lubricant are necessary. Used successfully for cylinder head bolts, nozzle head screws of plastic injection molding machines, bolted joints in the chemical industry, and also for the tension rings of centrifuges.
How to use
If possible, clean the thread and the bolt with a wire brush. Spread an adequate amount of the paste on the thread, right up to its root to obtain a good seal. In order not to alter the properties, the paste must not be mixed with grease or oils. To enable this product to be applied more quickly and cleanly to larger areas, it is advisable to use the spray can.
More Molykote Products
This product has no reviews yet.