Loctite 573 Gasket Sealant
Loctite 573 Flange Sealant 250ml
- Tensile Shear Strength : 1.3 N/mm²
- Viscosity : Medium, thixotropic
- Key Substrates : Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel
- Color : Green
- Curing Type : Anaerobic
- Application : Gasketing and Sealing
LOCTITE® 573 seals close-fitting joints between rigid metal faces and flanges. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. Typically used as a form-in-place gasket on rigid flanged connections, e.g. transmission and motor casings, etc. It is the ideal product for part assembly jobs extending over several hours. The nature of LOCTITE 573 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the part.
- Typically used as a form-in-place gasket on rigid flanged connections
- Ideal for sealing large, rigid metal flanges or flanges where assembly may take up to several hours
Directions for use:
- For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and
free from grease.
- The product is designed for close fitting flanged parts with
gaps up to 0.25 mm.
- Apply manually as a continuous bead or by screen
printing to one surface of the flanges.
- Low pressures (<0.5 MPa) may be used when testing to
confirm a complete seal immediately after assembly and
- Flanges should be tightened as soon as possible after
assembly to avoid shimming.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.