Loctite 569 Thread Sealant
Loctite 569 Thread Sealant 50ml
- Strength : Low
- Temperature : -65 - 300 °F
- Viscosity : 400 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Color : Brown
- Curing Type : Anaerobic
- Application : Thread sealing
LOCTITE 569 is a brown methacrylate ester acrylic liquid thread sealant designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings. The product cures to prevent loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. Approved by the Australian Gas Association Certificate number 3375 Class III rated working pressure 2000 KPa, working temperature -10 °C to +150 °C.
- High strength
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Approved by the Australian Gas Association Certificate number 3375 Class III rated working pressure 2000 KPa, working temperature -10 °C to +150 °C (Note: This is a regional approval)
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during
use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel
Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which
has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than
those previously indicated. If additional information is required,
please contact your local Technical Service Center or
Customer Service Representative.
This product has no reviews yet.