Loctite 549 Thread Sealant
Loctite 549 Plastic Thread Sealant 50ml
- Strength : Medium
- Temperature : -65-300°F
- Viscosity : 20000 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Key Substrates : Aluminium, Steel
- Color : Orange
- Curing Type : Anaerobic
- Application : Gasketing and Sealing
LOCTITE 549 is an orange, medium strength, slow-curing, thixotropic methacrylate gasketing product. It cures in the absence of air at room temperature when confined within close fitting metal parts. It seals rigid metal faces and flanges. The viscosity is 20,000 mPas and service temperature -55 to +150°C.
- Provides an instant seal to low pressures immediately after assembly of flanges
- Slow curing
- Thixotropic, high viscosity
- Single component - easy and clean to apply
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.