Loctite 510 Gasket Eliminator Flange Sealant
Loctite 510 Gasket Eliminator Flange Sealant 50ml
- Strength : Medium
- Tensile Shear Strength : 5 N/mm²
- Temperature : -65 - 400 °F
- Viscosity : 188000 - 500000
- Key Substrates : Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel
- Color : Pink
- Curing Type : Anaerobic
- Application : Gasketing and sealing
LOCTITE® 510 is a high temperature resistant anaerobic sealant which cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. Typical applications include sealing rigid flange faces on transmissions and motor casings. It ensures an instant, low-pressure seal. The product increases the torque capacity of assembled flanges.
- High temperature resistant flange gasket
- For metal flanges
- Adapts to flange surface irregularities and scratches up to 0.25 mm
- Increases the torque capacity of assembled flanges
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123007
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.