Loctite 496 Instant Adhesive
Loctite 496 Instant Adhesive 20g
- Shear Strength, Grit Blasted Steel : 3600 psi
- Temperature : -65 - 180 °F
- Viscosity : 125 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Key Substrates : Metals , Rubbers and Plastics
- Color : Clear: Ultra Clear
- Curing Type : Humidity
- Application : Bonding
LOCTITE 496 is a transparent, colorless, low-viscosity, general-purpose, methyl-based instant adhesive that is particularly suited to bonding metals. Other materials bonded include plastics and rubbers, as well as polyolefins (in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239). It offers a fixture time of 10 - 30 secs. It is available in 20 g, 50 g and 500 g pack sizes.
- Particularly suited to metals
- Also bonds plastics, rubbers and polyolefins
- 10 - 30 secs. fixture time
- Low viscosity
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.