Loctite 495 General Purpose Instant Adhesive
Loctite 495 General Purpose Instant Adhesive 20g
- Shear Strength, Grit Blasted Steel : 2750 psi
- Temperature : -65 - 250 °F
- Viscosity : 45 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Key Substrates : Plastics, Rubbers and Metals
- Color : Clear: Ultra Clear
- Curing Type : Humidity
- Application : Bonding
LOCTITE 495 is a transparent, colorless, low viscosity, general purpose ethyl-based instant adhesive offering fast bonding (5-20 secs fixture time). It is able to bond a wide range of materials, including plastics, rubbers and metals. It can also bond polyolefins when used in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239. Available in 20 g, 50 g and 500 g pack sizes.
- General purpose
- Low viscosity
- 10 - 20 secs. fixture time Fast Cure
- colorless and transparent
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.