Permatex 80697 Copper Spray-A-Gasket Sealant 255G
Permatex 80697 Copper Spray-a-gasket Hi-temp Sealant 255g
Permatex Copper Spray-A-Gasket Hi-Temp Sealant is an
aerosol product formulated as a sealant which helps dissipate
heat, prevents gasket burnout and improves heat transfer
- Contains metallic copper to improve heat transfer and
eliminate hot spots
- Remains tacky to allow gasket repositioning
- Works in temperature from -50°F and 500°F
- Resists shop fluids, including gasoline
- Fills surface imperfections
- May be used in any high temperature application where
heat dissipation is required
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Provide adequate ventilation.
- Surfaces should be free of oil, dirt and grease.
- Mask areas that should not be coated.
- Shake can with ball agitator for one minute. For best
results, aerosol can should be at room temperature
- Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface to be
coated, press the nozzle and discharge the product
uniformly. Apply to both sides of gasket. DO NOT
SPRAY into engine compartment Avoid overspray.
Allow solvent to evaporate before assembly.
- Turn can upside-down and spray to clear nozzle.
- Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners
Note: Aerosol product will coat 10 to 12 standard gaskets
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in
unopened containers at a temperature between 8° to 28°C
(46° to 82°F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at
the lower half of this temperature range.
This product has no reviews yet.