Permatex 80633 Thread Sealant with PTFE 473ML
Permatex 80633 Thread Sealant with PTFE, 473ML
Permatex Thread Sealant with PTFE is a smooth white paste
with a slight alcohol odor. It is a fast acting paste/lubricant
designed to seal pipes, fittings and threaded connections
against leakage and loosening. Seals pressure to working
rating of pipe in air, oil, gas and hydraulic systems. Lubricates
threads for quick, easy assembly and disassembly. Prevents
galling and corrosion. Will not tear or shred like tapes.
Remains pliable through a wide temperature range and
outperforms other pipe dopes.
- Easy to use
- Non drip formula
- Effective up to 5000 psi
- Good heat resistance
- Temperature range –65ºF to +300ºF(-54ºC to +204ºC)
- Air conditioning fittings
- Temperature sending fittings
- Hydraulic fittings
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Threads must be free of dirt and corrosion.
- Apply to male threads.
- Force sealant into the thread grooves with brush or
- Assemble parts.
- Adjustments can be made up to 24 hours after
application without damage to seal.
- Remove excess wet sealant by wiping with a dry cloth.
Dried sealant can be peeled off.
Precautionary Statements - Prevention
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking
- Keep container tightly closed
- Use non-sparking tools
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in
unopened containers at a temperature between 8° and 28°C
(46° and 82°F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at
the lower half of this temperature range. To prevent
contamination of unused product, do not return any material to
its original container.
This product has no reviews yet.