Permatex 80070 Silicone Spray Lubricant
Permatex 80070 Silicone Spray Lubricant 16OZ
Permatex Silicone Spray Lubricant is a general purpose liquid
aerosol lubricant, primarily designed to reduce friction in non load bearing mechanical assemblies. The product repels water
and protects and renews rubber surfaces. Lubricates and
waterproofs all types of mechanical equipment. Stops friction
and squeaks. Prevents binding, sticking and deterioration.
Non-gumming. Will not mar paint, rubber or plastic surfaces.
- Lubricates to reduce friction and eliminate squeaks in all
types of mechanical mechanisms
- Protects and renews rubber surfaces
- Repels water
- Easy application, aerosol spray for maximum coverage,
extension tube for hard to reach areas.
- Prevents binding, sticking and deterioration
- Precision instruments
- Vending machines
- Controls, Electronic equipment
- Industrial machinery
- Rolling and sliding mechanisms
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Provide adequate ventilation.
- Shake can thoroughly before use. Note: There is no ball
agitator inside the can. For best results, aerosol can
should be at room temperature before spraying.
- Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface for open
area lubrication, or 5 inches using the extension tube
provided for hard to reach areas, press the nozzle and
discharge the product on the assembly.
- Clean hands with Permatex brand hand cleaners.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in
unopened containers at a temperature between 8_ to 28_C
(46_ to 82_F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at
the lower half of this temperature range.
This product has no reviews yet.