Molykote D-321R 400ml
Molykote D-321R 400ml
MOLYKOTE D 321 R Anti-friction Coating Gray-Black is an air-curing, solid, dry lubricant that is used for metal to metal applications that have high loads and slow to medium fast movements. It can also be used to improve the running-in process, permanently lubricating stressed sliding guides, or on high voltage switches. It provides resistance against ageing and stick-slips.
- For metal/metal combinations with slow to medium fast movements and high
- Suitable for the permanent lubrication of highly stressed sliding guides with
low sliding speeds, oscillating movements or intermittent operation.
- Improving the running-in process and for lubrication under high vacuum and
at extreme temperatures.
- Used successfully for cylinder-head bolts, toaster guides, car mirror
adjustment mechanisms, high voltage switches, for the running-in of highly
stressed gear wheel.
- Emergency lubricant for parts of the rotor head of wind energy installations
and for groove-free cold extrusion of steel.
Specification Writers: These values are not intended for use in preparing
specifications. Please contact your local Dow Corning sales office or your Global
Dow Corning Connection before writing specifications on this product.
HOW TO USE
- First clean and degrease the surface which will be coated with
Molykote® D-321 R Anti-Friction Coating. Phosphatization or
sandblasting (180 grit) increases the adhesion and service life.
- Stir Molykote D-321 R Anti-Friction Coating thoroughly before applying by spraying or
brushing. Recommended dry film thickness: 5 to 20 µm.
- After 5 minutes at 23°C the applied film of Molykote D-321 R AntiFriction Coating is touch-dry; this
process time can be reduced to 1 minute exposing the coated part to hot air at 80°C
- After a curing time period of 2 hours at 23°C the dry film of Molykote
D-321 R Anti-Friction Coating can perform the best lubrication
- Thinning can be carried out using
Molykote® L 13 Thinner.
USABLE LIFE AND
When stored at or below 20°C in the original unopened containers,
Molykote D-321 R Anti-Friction Coating has a usable life of 24 months
from the date of production.
This product is available in different standard container sizes. Detailed
container size information should be obtained from your nearest
Dow Corning sales office or Dow Corning distributor.
HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL
To support customers in their product safety needs, Dow Corning has an
extensive Product Stewardship organization and a team of Product
Safety and Regulatory Compliance (PS&RC) specialists available in each
This product has no reviews yet.