Loctite SI 596 Red RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant
Loctite SI 596 Red High Temp Rtv Silicone Adhesive Sealant 300ml
- Viscosity : 73500 mPa·s
- Color : Red
- Curing Type : Room temperature vulcanizing (RTV)
- Application : Gasketing & sealing
LOCTITE® 596 cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, waterproof, oil-resistant silicone rubber bond. This product resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking. This product is also used as a sealant and adhesive for assembly and repair of industrial furnaces, ovens, boilers, exhaust stacks, high temperature ducting, and heating elements in electrical appliances. This product is typically used in applications with an operating range of -50 °C to +250 °C and can intermittently reach temperatures up to +275 °C.
- Easy application
- Heat resistant
Directions for use
- For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and
free from grease.
- Full performance properties will develop over 72 hours.
- Moisture curing begins immediately after the product is
exposed to the atmosphere, therefore parts to be
assembled should be mated within a few minutes after the
product is dispensed.
- Excess material can be easily wiped away with non-polar
This product has no reviews yet.