Loctite LB 771 Nickel Anti-Seize
Loctite LB 771 Nickel Anti-seize Lubricant Paste 453.6g/ 1LB
- Viscosity : 650000 - 1050000 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Color : Silver
- Curing Type : Non-curing
- Application : Anti-seize
LOCTITE LB 771 is a silver, thick, metallic heavy-duty, high temperature, nickel-based anti-seize lubricant paste. It resists galling and corrosion and reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. It contains tenacious metals, oils and graphite materials. It is used in applications with an operating range of -65.2 °F to +2,399 °F (-54 °C to +1,315 °C).
- Resists galling and corrosion and reduces wear
- Contains tenacious metals, oils and graphite material
- Exceptionally resistant to attack by acids, ammonia, acetylene and vinyl monomer
- Allows easy disassembly of parts after exposure to corrosive or hot environments
- Reduces friction for tight assembling of stainless steel threads and press fits
- Lubricates and seals pipe threads in acid environments and coats gaskets in high temperature applications
- Nickel content stays intact up to 1,315 °C
- Typically used in applications with an operating range of -54 °C to +1,315 °C
LB 771™ is a heavy-duty, high temperature,
anti-seize lubricant that resists galling and corrosion and
reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. It contains
tenacious metals, oils and graphite materials which cannot be
burned away or removed by slow moving parts. It is
exceptionally resistant to attack by acids, ammonia, acetylene
and vinyl monomer. LOCTITE®
LB 771™ reduces friction for
tight assembling of stainless steel threads and press fits.
Allows easy disassembly of parts after exposure to corrosive or
hot environments. Typical applications include lubricating drop
forge dies and hammers, catalyst bed and reaction chamber
supports, conveyor chains, and chemical plant bolts for pump
housings and pipe flanges. It also lubricates and seals pipe
threads in acid environments and coats gaskets in high
temperature applications. This product is typically used in
applications with an operating range of -54 °C to 1,315 °C.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen
and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as
a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the
Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Directions for use
- Stir LOCTITE®
LB 771™ well before using.
- For best results, remove dirt, oil and grease.
- Apply a light coating of LOCTITE®
LB 771™ to parts
- Assemble parts.
- Wipe away excess lubricant, protection of parts is now
- To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return
any material to its original container.
- CAUTION: LOCTITE®
LB 771™ is not a high-speed load
carrying lubricant and should not be used on ball or roller
bearings, or on parts where lubrication is critical.
- NOTE: It is not recommended for high stress grade 8
bolts where stress corrosion may occur.
Loctite Material Specification
LMS dated July-28, 1998. Test reports for each batch are
available for the indicated properties. LMS test reports include
selected QC test parameters considered appropriate to
specifications for customer use. Additionally, comprehensive
controls are in place to assure product quality and
consistency. Special customer specification requirements may
be coordinated through Henkel Quality.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during
use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel
Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which
has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than
those previously indicated. If additional information is required,
please contact your local Technical Service Center or
Customer Service Representative.
This product has no reviews yet.