LOCTITE ABLESTIK 2170
LOCTITE ABLESTIK 2170 is a high technology system that was formulated for applications in the automotive, medical, aerospace, photonic, and assembly industries. It is also recommended for applications requiring excellent chemical fastening to plastic parts
- Low viscosity
- Easy application
1. Carefully clean and dry all surfaces to be bonded
2. Remove clamp and thoroughly mix the LOCTITE ABLESTIK 2170 epoxy adhesive system components in the handy BIPAX mixing-dispenser package until color is uniform throughout
3. Apply this completely mixed adhesive to the prepared surfaces, and gently press these surfaces together. Contact pressure is adequate for strong, reliable bonds; however, maintain contact until adhesive is completely cured
4. Some filler settling is common during shipping and storage. For this reason, it is recommended that the contents of the shipping container be thoroughly mixed prior to use
5. Some ingredients in this formulation provided in BIPAX, TRA-PAX and bulk packaging may crystallize when subjected to low temperature storage. A gentle warming cycle of 52ºC for 30 minutes prior to mixing components may be necessary. Crystallized epoxy components do not react as well as liquid components and should be redissolved prior to use for best results.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF UNCURED MATERIAL
Mixed Viscosity, cps @ 25 ºC 3,500
Specific Gravity, mixed 1.2
Pot Life , minutes 60
Reactive solids contents, % 100
Flash Point - See SDS
Not for product specifications
The technical data contained herein are intended as reference only. Please contact your local quality department for assistance and recommendations on specifications for this product.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage
information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage : ≤27 °C
Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated. If additional information is required, please contact your local Technical Service Center or Customer Service Representative
More Loctite products
This product has no reviews yet.