Loctite 574 Gasket Flange Sealant 250ml
Loctite 574 Fast Curing Gasket Flange Sealant
- Tensile Shear Strength : 8.5 N/mm²
- Viscosity : Thixotropic
- Key Substrates : Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel
- Color : Orange
- Curing Type : Anaerobic
- Application : Sealing
LOCTITE 574 seals close-fitting joints between rigid metal faces and flanges. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. It provides resistance to low pressures immediately after assembly. Typically used as a form-in-place gasket on rigid flanged connections. The nature of LOCTITE 574 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate. It has a high oil tolerance and excellent water and glycol resistance.
- Ideal for use on rigid metal parts, e.g. cast iron components and pump housings
- High oil resistance
- Excellent water and glycol resistance
Directions for use:
- For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and
free from grease.
- The product is designed for close fitting flanged parts with
gaps up to 0.25 mm.
- Apply manually as a continuous bead or by screen
printing to one surface of the flanges.
- Low pressures (<0.5 MPa) may be used when testing to
confirm a complete seal immediately after assembly and
- Flanges should be tightened as soon as possible after
assembly to avoid shimming.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location.
Storage information may be indicated on the product container
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or
greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties.
This product has no reviews yet.