His-fire Smoke Detector Tester
His-fire Smoke Detector Tester 70.5g HO-25S (Discontinued)
SmokeCheck tests both photoelectric and ionization smoke detectors to ensure circuitry, alarm and power is functioning and they are actively sampling the air for any hint of a fire. This smoke detector tester is 100% EPA compliant and environmentally friendly Designed, and suitable for testing smoke detector function per NFPA 72 Chapter 14 and when used as directed, our formula simulates the entire range of fire conditions - giving you confidence to know your fire alarm system will respond promptly to all fire conditions.
- Safe on sensors
- 100% EPA compliant
- UL and ULC listed
- For use with both open and enclosed delivery versa-tools
Description of first aid measures
- First-aid measures after inhalation : If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a poison center or a doctor if you feel unwell.
- First-aid measures after skin contact : If irritation occurs, flush skin with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Thaw frosted parts with lukewarm water. Do not rub affected area.
- First-aid measures after eye contact : In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. Remove contact lenses, if worn. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Thaw frosted parts with lukewarm water. Do not rub affected area.
First-aid measures after ingestion : If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical advice/attention if you feel
Most important symptoms and effects (acute and delayed)
- Symptoms/injuries after inhalation : May cause respiratory tract irritation. Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Intentional misuse of product by inhalation can result in asphyxiation or death.
- Symptoms/injuries after skin contact : May cause skin irritation. Symptoms may include redness, drying, defatting and cracking of the skin. May cause frostbite.
- Symptoms/injuries after eye contact : May cause eye irritation. Symptoms may include discomfort or pain, excess blinking and tear production, with possible redness and swelling. May cause frostbite.
- Symptoms/injuries after ingestion : Not a normal route of exposure. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause stomach distress, nausea or vomiting.
Handling and storage
Precautions for safe handling : Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an
open flame or other ignition source. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing
dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not swallow. Container may explode if heated. . Use only
non-sparking tools. When using do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Hygiene measures : Launder contaminated clothing before reuse. Wash hands before eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Storage conditions : Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F. Store away from direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Waste disposal recommendations : This material must be disposed of in accordance with all local, state, provincial, and federal regulations. The generation of waste should be avoided or minimized wherever possible.
- Additional information : Flammable vapours may accumulate in the container.
Individual protection measures/Personal protective equipment
- Personal protective equipment : Avoid all unnecessary exposure.
- Hand protection : Wear suitable gloves. Viton gloves. Heat insulating gloves.
- Eye protection : Safety glasses or goggles are recommended when using product.
- Skin and body protection : Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Respiratory protection : In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. Respirator selection must be based on known or anticipated exposure levels, the hazards of the product and the
safe working limits of the selected respirator.
- Environmental exposure controls : Maintain levels below Community environmental protection thresholds.
- Other information : Do not eat, smoke or drink where material is handled, processed or stored. Wash hands
carefully before eating or smoking. Handle according to established industrial hygiene and safety practices.
This product has no reviews yet.