Loctite Equipment | Loctite Pro Pump Hand Held Dispenser
Loctite Pro Pump Hand Held Dispenser is a bottle-mounted adhesive dispenser that can be used with 50ml or 250ml bottles of Loctite anaerobic adhesives creating a complete dispensing system. This dispenser utilizes patented progressive cavity pump technology that is specifically designed to dispense Loctite anaerobic threadlockers and retaining compounds. The multi-position nozzle delivers adhesive in three different orientations, horizontal, 45° up and 45° down and can also be folded down 90° for storage. It enables more accurate and consistent application while eliminating waste and mess.
Application:Anaerobic threadlockers and retaining compounds in 50 ml and 250 ml bottles
- Turns a bottle of adhesive into a dispensing system
- Prevents spills, eliminates mess and waste
- A single drop of adhesive is always ready with just a pull of the trigger
- Small, compact and lightweight
Loctite Equipment | Loctite 98414/97001 Peristaltic Handgun
Loctite 98414/97001 Peristaltic Handgun is a manual, peristaltic, volumetric bottle-top hand pump applicator.
Application: Anaerobic adhesives in 50 ml and 250 ml bottles for viscosities up to approx. 2,500 mPas.
- Ideal for accurate drop dispensing therefore improves quality and reduces waste
- Ensures no leakage, regardless of the orientation of the bottle
- Requires no flushing, power or air source
Loctite Equipment | Loctite EQ PU20 Digital Peristaltic Dispenser
Loctite EQ PU20 Digital Peristaltic Dispenser is a reliable and effective volumetric dispenser for single-component, low viscosity adhesives. It is great for precise dosing or applications that require a specific flow rate. This dispenser is electro-mechanically operated and does not require the use of an air source. It transfers liquids via pressure displacement applied by rotor turning against a tube that carries the material from the bottle to a handheld dispense applicator.
Application: Anaerobic, instant and light cure adhesives in 10 ml, 20 g and 30 ml packs. Solvent-free activators and oils up to a viscosity of approx. 5,000 mPas.
- Air-free dispensing reduces premature curing and clogging of product
- Instant reverse for vacuum suck-back; shuts off the flow of liquid and prevents dripping
- Adjustable post-delay time for vacuum setting
- Simple and convenient load mechanism for tubing replacement
- Digital motor speed adjustment and display
- Digital timer display
- “Teach In” and program memory saving function
- Multiple operating modes
- System comes complete with applicator, tubing, and nozzle tips