Permatex 80038 Non Drying Prussian Blue 22ml
Permatex Prussian Blue is a non-drying blue, oily paste type pigment designed to identify points of interference and high spots on precision parts to be fitted. It speeds tracing and precision fittings of close tolerance assemblies. Makes improper fitting high spots immediately visible as bright blue streaks.
- Simple to apply
- Improper fitting spots immediately visible
- Non drying
- Easy clean-up
- Other close tolerance or machined assemblies
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Coat parts with a uniform film of Prussian Blue.
- Assemble in working position, turn shaft.
- Improper fitting will show up as a definite, easy-to-see,
- bright blue streak.
- Correct the seating of the assembly.
- Wipe clean.
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials. For safe handling information on this product, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS).
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8_ to 28_C (46_ to 82_F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.
This product has no reviews yet.